Whig National Operations Module
Welcome. You must login to this forum, there is not guest pass.
Welcome. You must login to this forum, there is not guest pass.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for the Management of the National Whig Party.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The ACP is merging into the MWP, and Andrew Evans has been named Interm National Chairman. Stay tuned for more information.

National Wesbite redux 2.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gchaas

gchaas

National Wesbite redux 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: National Wesbite redux 2.0   National Wesbite redux 2.0 Empty13th February 2011, 10:19 pm

Folks, its come to our attention that some of the copy onj the nat'l website may be in need of correction. So far, my counterpoart in ny Gabriel, and I will be co editing some of it with me.

We wouldn;t mind a team to help, so lets have some volunteers! We're not waiting for a communciations director, as we need our best face forward NOW!

Work begins tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
gchaas

gchaas

PostSubject: Re: National Wesbite redux 2.0   National Wesbite redux 2.0 Empty14th February 2011, 8:37 pm

BTW, here in NY we've adopted one of my favorite "tenets", and it didnt come from me. It came from Gabriel, as he dined at the Thayer Hotel, on the grounds of the USMA.

Cadet Code: I will not lie, cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do.

We need to be big on ethics, not only in NY, but everywhere. In NY the voters actually elected a Comptroller who was being indicted. Sure, you can say we get what we deserve, but first, we have to tip their system on its arse. Then the statement will have validity.
Back to top Go down
JimB

PostSubject: Re: National Wesbite redux 2.0   National Wesbite redux 2.0 Empty18th February 2011, 3:21 am

Talk about ethics, just look at the mess we have here in Las Vegas with our fire departments abusing sick pay to the extent that they can earn $200k/yr on a base salary of $80k. That motto is one that would go over well here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whigsofnevada.org
Andy Lindgren

PostSubject: Re: National Wesbite redux 2.0   National Wesbite redux 2.0 Empty21st March 2011, 11:42 pm

Having issues with ethics here in Wisconsin as well...look at what happened with our governor in his phone call, and how our Republican representatives have been acting here lately. It is a mess here, been getting some emails lately due to this. One suggestion I would have that I think we should adopt on the national level is the possibility of increasing the size of the membership of the House of Representatives. I just wrote a paper on that issue for my political science class, and in doing my reasearch, found some very interesting information. Doing so could be benificial to help 3rd parties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Wesbite redux 2.0   National Wesbite redux 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

National Wesbite redux 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Whig National Operations Module :: Project Teams :: Marketing and Communications Team-
Jump to: